-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm not even going to try to explain my year-plus long absence....suffice it to say 'that's life'!

The heat this summer has been unbearable, at least for a northern-princess like me.  If it gets much over 65 degrees and it's sunny out, i start debating whether i should turn on the AC or not! My kids tell me to move to alaska.

Other than the loss of daylight, i won't mourn the passing of summer too much. I am already anticipating cool autumn days, big orange harvest moon-lit nights, and being able to wear something with sleeves again. Or even just not sweating in a sundress.

And so i find myself drawn towards paintings of autumn - colored leaves, mahogany colored acorns, pumpkins and such.


who says bunnies are only for Easter?!



No comments: